Hour of Code Infos für Lehrpersonen
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
So funktioniert es
- There is a three part video tutorial. The first part takes around 45 minutes.
- If the video doesn't work, you can download and print the Frogger lesson plan as handout.
- If you're in a classroom, consider playing the tutorial video on a projector.
- We strongly encourage you to submit every game! (Even if the game is incomplete) If you provide an email address when you submit, you will receive a link to continue working on the game as well * as a certificate of completion.
- Parts 2 and 3 of the video tutorial may take more than an hour to complete and are provided only for completeness. Submitted projects can be worked on later at school or at home.
- Coppa compliance
- The AgentCubes Online activity uses webGL and requires a modern browser Check if you browser supports webGL
- AgentCubes Online works best with: Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- AgentCubes Online also works with Internet Explorer 11 but we would recommend using one of the browsers listed above if possible.